Complete and organized records will:
● help you identify the sources of your income;
● remind you of expenses you can deduct and tax credits you can claim;
● make it easier for you to determine your taxes owing;
● provide you with information on the past and present financial positions of your business or other organization;
● help you make good business decisions;
● assist you in getting loans from banks and other lenders;
● possibly help you in selling your business or bringing in new partners.